At Mamata volunteers - our Volunteers can choose from a wide variety of opportunities to make a difference in Nepal or India. Some options include:
- Teaching English at a local School or Monastery
- Working at an orphanage
- Teaching health education
- Assisting in local hospitals
- Working on school and community maintenance projects
- Home stay and cultural exchange programs
- General volunteering like tailoring, cooking, or helping small craft business’s
- Plus more!
Below is a brief description of some of our more popular programs. Please contact us at any time for more information.